"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
lalala
Sigh. Why only 50 episodes? I wish it is 100++ episodes instead.
I thought it can last me for a week or more, but i guess i'm going to finish watching tomorrow -.-
I dun wan to chiong but i can't stop myself. SIGH.

Today's weather is really cooling, because of the rain.
It has been raining for the past few days.
And i'm soaked wet for two days already.
WHY DOES IT ONLY RAIN WHEN WE ARE OUT FOR LUNCH?
We have to run back all soaking wet ):
Lucky i'm not working today, or i'll be cursing again -.-
Have to make a trip to library later to return book.

ARGGGG. My blood+ <3
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.