"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
kyaaa
The tittle says it all (:Just checked out the airing dates of spring anime 2010. And... Apr 1 会長はメイド様! (Kaichou ha Maid-sama!) http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/maidsama/ Apr 3 薄桜鬼 (Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan) http://www.geneonuniversal.jp/rondorobe/anime/hakuoki/ HOMG. I will be having a wonderful start of April. And hakuouki trailer was totally awesome, with great OP (eventhough i prefer PS2 version) and GREAT ART WORK. I was screaming throughout the trailer xD Saitou <3 I hope fansubs will be up very soon but i will still watch the RAWS. I'm getting a bit too emotional these few days. P.S. Kuroshitsuji 2 will be out in july with totally new characters. I can't wait for it since the trailer is good. I also just realised that Togainu no Chi will be animated. \o/ Labels: anime |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |