"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
i'm bored
Tsk tsk i'm here posting again.Yes i have work to do but i don't feel like doing, so here i am - slacking! :D Finally received my enrollment letter yesterday. I wanted school to start earlier but for some sort of reason, i don't feel like going to sch. I kind of regretted going for the course? Well, i've always wanted to go for design and media, but i don't know how i ended up with my current course. By the way, anyone opting for foreign language course? I wanted to but afraid that i can't get in, since it's by first come first serve basis. IT show is coming again! I'm going to get a wacom tablet!! I don't want to use my mouse to draw anymore I guess i will be posting every now and then when i'm at work. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!! |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |