"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
hohoho
It's really bored these few days ):
So i've decided to rewatch old anime.
Starting with....blood+!!
50 episodes going to keep me occupied for quite some time :D
Blood+ is definitely one of my best anime, and a combination of all the aspects that i like. Thanks to weiler for the recommendation...a few years ago?
I'm going to meet my dashing Solomon soon. MUAHAHAHA.

I had the bloodiest dream ever this morning.
I'm not sure why i had such dream, and i'm not a saddist also ):
My dream really looks like Deadman wonderland, if anyone had seen this manga before.
Slicing of body parts and blood pouring out everywhere, and different cruel ways of dying + super power.
OMG. But its fun once in a while
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.