"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Double the excitement!
I LOVE 2NE1.

Their "Try to Copy me" MV was released yesterday! And it totally did not disappoint the fans! It was AWESOME. CL was soooooo cool! I love Bom's hair in the MV, make her look really cool as well. Although their make up got even thicker, i still love it :D The part when Dara was shooting star wars stormtroopers was really a big suprise, and it turns out to be Minzy and CL in the costumes <3 But is it me or is CL becoming more Lady Gaga-like? But overall, i love the MV! The MV was really awesome, 2NE1 fighting!

Check it out now! (In HD)
Try to Copy me MV -2NE1

Not only that, Big bang's lollipop pt 2 MV was out too! But i'm still waiting for the HD version. I totally love GD's part <3 Cuteness overload HAHAHAHA.

YG is loved, right?

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.