"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
:D
One more week til last day of job! :DToday my mentor asked me when was my last day, and i told her next tuesday. Then she say did i quit earlier to go play? I don't know how to answer, since the date is set by the superior. And she said, "Go tell the superior to let you work longer la." Hmmm...it's true that i want to go out play, sleep longer, use computer longer, and basically just rot at home, but i wanted to earn more money also. How? It's very hard to ask (for me). Yes, i'm a shy girl LOL. Tomorrow is the big day :D Yet i haven't bought my dress and heels. HOW. I can only do last minute shopping tomorrow afternoon. And i have to make it quick also. Anyone can suggest where to buy???? P.S. Happy belated birthday to Ziling! Happy belated white valentine's day! Labels: work |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |