"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
cosplay
Okay this is random. But the thought just suddenly came across my mind.Should i take up cosplay as a hobby? I've wanted to cosplay since 2008, but there are so many things to consider. 1.Cloth? Oh my god, i have zero knowledge on this, trust me. I often heard people saying different kind of names for different types of cloth, but seriously, i know nothing of it. AND I MEAN NOTHING. 2.Sewing machine? I don't have a sewing machine here, unless i botrrow it from my grandma in Penang LOL. I have to learn how to sew first before i bought a sewing machine, if not it will just waste my money. 3.HOW TO SEW? I only know the basics. I mean the really basic ones. How to make a costume from cloth? OH MY GOD. 4.Cosplay will definitely be a hobby that cost me a bomb. It will be even more expensive if i tailor-made my costumes. $$$$$$ 5.Which characters can i do? I'm short and most of the characters that i wan to do are TALL. By the way, i'm bad with make-up -.- I don't want to ruin those characters. So....should i take it as a hobby? I will really have to learn everything from scratch. I don't really mind it but... ARGGG. P.S. It's so late now and i have work tomorrow. I'm going to fall asleep again -.- Labels: cosplay |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |