"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Dear santa
Dear Santa,

         Christmas is coming! I'm somehow in the dollfie craze agn o.0 Going to list down my christmas wishes :D

1. I wan to have dollfie!! Just one will do T^T 






They are gorgeous, aren't they (: The girl wif white hair looks like Shizuka Hio (frm VK) to me LOL. Photos are taken from crobidolls.com

2. I wan to have one cosplay outfit. I wan cosplay sebastian from kuroshitsuji xD

3. Let me have great drawing skills. I wan draw many many anime characters!! I wan to be like mrsloth from Deviantart--my idol artist ( dream on sigh..)

Dear santa, pls grant me one wish! Just one wish will do. T^T

From Angela :D                                                                                                                                          

Labels:

Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life.


Affiliates
Alicia
Cherie
Huiting
Jonathan
Peiying
Valencia
Yanshing
Yong Kang


Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.