"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Sitex 08
Went to sitex 08 wif bro today. I felt guilty for not going to senior's farewell party...GOMENASAI! >///< Since today's the only day i'm free and i had to work for other days...realli sry.Bought some stufts and yes i love my new speaker~ Wanted to buy a mp5..but..oh well...none suits my taste ): Later went to john little mega expo sale (It's just beside). The items were cheap! Went back home at 9++pm. I can't believe i shop for 7 hrs. Took the train to changi airport (for fun RITE BRO....-.-) There were so few ppl on the train (almost no one)...so we became childish and played on the train ROLF. I wanted to take pics of him and post it on stomp..but my handphone was too slow to capture. There were another 3 teenagers....and they were playing also!! We are all childish :DD Went home and tried the things we bought. Bro was blasting his speaker away... Watched skip beat for the third time. First time is manga, second time is when fansubbed released. Every epi never fails to make me laugh xD Yay i'm finally starting on KHR...after so long. But i still have a long way to go...reborn! :DD Labels: outside |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |