"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
many events (:
I should update now...if not this blog will really die sooner or later (:Ytd went for p6 open house and dance the yoyo dance (actual name is "Let's go"). Was having gastric pain while dancing sigh. I really hate those make up...make me wan to wash my whole face agn and agn. After the open house went to cwp and then home. Was quite tired as i only slept for 4 hrs+ the night before. Planned to sleep for A WHILE at 5+pm. But the moment i woke up the time was alr 11pm. I was like "OMG. I ACTUALLY SLEPT FOR 6 HRS??!!" Missed my dinner and was SO DAMN hungry. But i only ate some biscuit, half-boiled egg and drank milo wif oreo (I was like eating breakfast..).Yeah and i couldn't sleep during midnite and was watching anime throughout *w* (Help i'm running out of anime to watch!) Friday was mom's bdae. HAPPY BDAE MOM (: Went to bought birthday cake after cca wif bro and jaz. Customized the cake and waited for half hour before collecting. After dat went home and wait for mom to come back. Bro wanted to buy pizza to celebrate (but mom dun like western food and we alr celebrated beforehand by going for buffet) so in the end become home-cooking. After dinner, mom went to take a bath. We planned to give her a suprise when she came out frm bath, the very-traditional-kind-of-bdae-suprise. The moment she came out, we off the lights and wan to bring the cake out. But who knows dere was problem wif lighting the candle, and we couldn't make it in time. Mom actually walk to the front of the cake and wait for the candles to be lit, and she gave us the "Oh..u all haven't finish lighting the candles?" kind of look. So conclusion, TOTAL FAILURE. But well, we sang bdae song and cut the cake. She actually only ate one slice, and we (dad, bro and me) finished up the rest of the cake. Sigh. Anw, chocolate cake rocks (:Next week going to be a whole week of cca. And tues going for the poa competition (I dun wan to go at all and this is the first time i actually wanted to go for cca instead so much T^T). Sat and sun going to be AFA08!! Woots *w* Btw, yes my blog dun have a tagboard. It looks weird without one but...this is just going to be it. And i dun like to link ppl who only comes to my blog like once in a year. Sry if i sound offensive. |
Info
Angela, eighteen. Currently lost in life. |